Start your aeps business with low money.
What is Aeps ?
AEPS is Aadhaar Enabled Payment System, which is a replacement payment service provided by the National Payments Corporation of India to banks and financial institutions that use ‘Aadhaar.’ Aadhaar is a unique number issued by India’s Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI). AEPS in banking refers to the provider allowing a bank customer to use Aadhaar as his or her identity to access his or her respective Aadhaar enabled checking account (AEPS service provider bank) and perform basic intrabank or interbank transactions.
The Aadhaar Enabled Payment System allows you to withdraw money from your bank account without using your signature or debit card. Customers do not even need to visit a bank branch to obtain funds through the Aadhaar Enabled Payment System.
A simple and highly secure cash withdrawal capability for your customers using Aadhaar Banking (AePS), allowing you to earn more with each transaction.
(AePS) Converts your store into an ATM.
Aadhar banking (AePS – Aadhaar Enabled Payment System) enables you to convert your own store into an ATM. It enables you to offer your customers services such as cash deposits, cash withdrawals, and balance checks.
- You can pay money, deposit funds, obtain a mini-statement, and check your balance.
- Any bank’s banking correspondent can carry out the specified transaction. Banking correspondents can also be found in rural areas.
- There is no requirement for a signature or a debit card.
- It is quick and safe.
- With the micro POS, banking correspondents can reach out to remote rural areas.
- AEPS can also be used by retailers to accept payments.
Simple Cash Withdrawal
Aadhaar Banking (AePS) enables you to convert your store into an ATM and allow customers to withdraw cash using their fingerprints.
Government Jan Dhan Benefit
AePS enables your customers to receive DBT (Direct Benefit Transfers) from the government in their Jan Dhan account.
Simple Cash Deposit
– Aadhar banking (AePS) enables you to convert your store into a cash deposit machine. Your customers can then easily deposit cash at your shop.
– Instant Balance Check
– Aadhar banking (AePS) enables your customers to instantly check their bank balance at your store.
Aadhar banking (AePS) will also allow your customers to obtain a mini-statement of their account at your store.
Earn a commission
Transaction failures are uncommon with our services. We guarantee that every transaction will be a success. We are as trustworthy as banks themselves.
Highest Rate of Success
Earn commission on cash withdrawals or balance inquiries made by your customers at your store using Aadhaar banking (AePS). More transactions, more commission.
How to start Aeps Business with Digitalindiaportals ?
Step 1. Sign up on digitalindiaportals.in and get Retailer ID
Step 2. Do KYC
Step 4. Start serving your customers