Private Limited Registration
What is a Private Limited Company?
A private limited company is a company privately held for small businesses. This type of business entity limits owner liability to their shareholdings, the number of shareholders to 200, and restricts shareholders from publicly trading shares.
What are the advantages for incorporation of Private Limited Company in India?
- Limited risk to personal assets The shareholders of a private limited company have limited liability. This means that as a shareholder you will be liable to pay for company’s liability only to the extent of the contribution made by you.
- Legal Entity A PLC has a separate legal entity different from you. This means that the Company is responsible for the management of its assets and liabilities, debtors and creditors. And you are not responsible for it. So, the creditors cannot proceed against you to recover the money.
- Raising Capital Even though registering a PLC comes with compliance requirements, it is preferred by entrepreneurs as it helps them raise funds through equity, expand and at the same time limits the liability.
- Trustworthiness Companies in India are registered with the Registrar of companies(ROC) under Companies Act 2013. Anyone can check the details of the company through Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). Also, details of all the directors are provided while the formation of the company. Hence a PLC form of business structure is trusted more.
- Continue Existence A company has ‘perpetual succession’, that is continue or uninterrupted existence until it is legally dissolved. A company, being a separate legal person, is unaffected by the death or cessation of any member but continues to be in existence irrespective of the changes in membership.
Documents required for a fresh passport:
- Bank Passbook Photo
- A voter ID card
- Aadhaar card
- Electricity bill
- Rent agreement
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Landline or postpaid mobile bill
- School leaving certificate
- Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation
- Policy Bond issued by the Public Life Insurance Corporations
- Certificate from employer of reputed companies on letterhead
Income Tax assessment order