You can apply Passport of citizens near you through Digital India Portal
Visiting a foreign country is a dream come true for any person in India. To make this happen, you need a passport. Passport is an identity of your nationality that lets the officials of the other countries know who you are and that you are permitted to visit a particular country.
Applying for a passport is not a rocket science. Firstly, you need to fill a form having personal details relevant and make the payment according to the size of passport book you choose to have. The entire process can take time or you can also get it quickly if you pay more or get it done through an agent. Once the payment is done, a meeting for filling the form with the passport officials will be scheduled at the center.
There, you will need to give your fingerprints, your picture will be taken by the officials and the relevant documents will be submitted. Once all of this is done and verification is complete, within a time period of 15 days, you will verified by the police. Afterwards, if your records are clean, a passport will be dispatched at your doorstep.
Documents required for a fresh passport:
- Bank Passbook Photo
- A voter ID card
- Aadhaar card
- Electricity bill
- Rent agreement
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Landline or postpaid mobile bill
- School leaving certificate
- Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation
- Policy Bond issued by the Public Life Insurance Corporations
- Certificate from employer of reputed companies on letterhead
Income Tax assessment order
To apply for a person’s passport, you must first become a retailer in Digital India Portal
Apply for passport via online form submission:
- login to the Digital India Portal
- Click on Apply for Fresh Passport or Reissue of Passport link
- Fill in the required details in the form and submit
after submit, our executive will call you about Passport