Pan Card NSDL
Become an authorized Pancard agent for providing basic services like making a new Pancard to updating an old one to your customers.
What is a Permanent Account Number?
PAN or Permanent Account Number is a 10 digit alpha-numeric identity issued by the Income Tax Department of India. It is a unique account number allocated by the Income Tax Department, which is used to track and manage all the Income Tax assessee in India.
Although the PAN card application is voluntary, it must be obtained before engaging in certain transactions. For entering into a financial transaction exceeding a specified amount, quoting PAN is compulsory. Also, every business entity must apply for PAN card application within the 30 days of its formation or incorporation.
Documents Required for PAN application:
- Address Proof (Aadhar/Bank Statement)
- Birth Certificate (in case of Minor)
- Certificate of Incorporation (in case of Company, LLP)
- Agreement (in case of LLP and Partnership Firm)
Benefits of PAN agency registration with Digital India Portal:
- Earn commission on each PAN card
- Constant support from our team