CSP Kiosk Banking
Kiosk Banking BC model aims to supply a true time, user friendly banking services to the buyer in their neighborhood.
Digital India Portalhas been a National ‘Business Correspondent’ for the Digital India PortalAs per this arrangement Digital India Portalis permitted to supply Kiosk banking service to its present retail network and make new Kiosk Banking agents across the country.
Customers may open bank accounts and do all kinds of bank related transactions at SBI Kiosk Banking outlet or Bank of Baroda Kiosk Banking outlet. These outlets are ready to offer end to finish functionalities with the method of account opening or any online transaction and there are banks who also offer online kiosk banking comfortable.
There are variety of benefits of getting kiosk online, but these are mainly for the more educated lot to access all services at just a click. Also, the operations through these outlets are absolutely safe and reliable as they’re bio-metrically secured and also, a printed acknowledgement for each transaction is given to the respective customer.
Make your shop Mini bank & provide basic banking services to your customers!!!
Benefits to CSP:
- Brand Equity of the banks
- Opportunity for self-employment at ease at the doorstep itself
- Increased Visibility overall
- High number of Walk in customers
- Good incentives in accordance with the performance
- Significant remuneration figures resulting in financial freedom eventually
Benefits to Customers:
- Banking facility nearer to customer location
- Skip the long queues at bank branches
- Avail basic banking services without visiting bank branches
- Convenient to use kiosk machines and other facilities
- Enhanced and safe banking experience
- Avail facility for savings like term deposit, recurring deposit
How to apply for CSP(Costumer Service Point) ?
It is a very easy and simple way to Apply for CSP
First you need to connect with Digital India Portal
To join you have to click on the registration button above.
After registration is complete, you will get Retailer ID password
After getting the login ID, you have to login on Digital India Portal. After login, you have to click on the CSP option and apply for CSP & Kiosk Banking.