ABOUT DIGITAL INDIA PORTAL
Digital India is a flagship programme of the government of india with a vision to transform india into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. Digital India Portal is india’s Leading brand to accept digital india mission, Headquartered in New Delhi, that provide Digital Platform for all small & Medium size business Enterprised with complete payments, financial, Goverment & Non-goverment & taxation solotions to start & grow their business with our smart technology.
There are many villages and cities in our country, which do not have digital facilities, we want to provide digital services in those cities and villages, we want to move india towards digital.
The vision of Digital India Portal is that people will not have to go far from their homes to avail digital facilities.
- Providing employment to all citizens, especially those who live in rural areas
- To provide digital services to every citizen of every village of India
- To make the people of India self-reliant and spread digital awareness
Digital India is a flagship programme of the Government of India with a vision to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy.
The programme was launched on July 1, 2015 by Hon’ Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
Digital India encompasses key vision areas of:
Digital Infrastructure as a utility to every citizens
- Availability of high speed internet as a core utility for delivery of services to citizens.
- Cradle-to-grave digital identity that is unique, lifelong, online and authenticable to every citizen
- Mobile phone & bank account enabling participation in digital & financial space
- Easy access to a common service centre
- Shareable private space on public cloud
- Safe and secure cyber-space
Governance and Services on Demand
- Seamlessly integrated services across departments or jurisdiction
- availability of services in real time from online & mobile platforms
- All citizen entitlements to be portable and available on the cloud
- Digitally transformed services for improving ease of doing business
- making financial transaction electronic & cashless
- leveraging geospatial information systems (GIS) for decision support systems & development
Digital Empowerement of Citizens
- Universal digital literacy
- universally accessible digital resource
- availability of digital resources / services in indian languages
- Collaborative digital platforms for participative governance
- Citizens not required to physically submit Govt. Document / certificates